Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jingle Jingle??

C'est vrai!  It's a mere two months until Christmas makes her appearance again!  I adore the Holidays....if I can make it through the awful fall color toned "celebration" of Halloween.  Ugh!

I am not thinking about what Old St. Nick will be delivering just yet, but I am looking for a chic new Christmas card idea.  I stumbled upon one of my favorite artistes, Fifi Flowers, and discovered that she will make custom Christmas cards for you to send all of your amis!

You can pick from her designs below, or send her a picture and she can customize a card just for you!  I have a feeling this will put the same old photo cards to shame, leaving even the jolly man saying "ooh la la"!



Contact Fifi Here:
fifi@atelierdefifi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment