Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snow Thanks!

Bonjour my pets!  I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and are getting ready for a sparkly New Year celebration!

After spending a magic weekend in NYC celebrating Christmas, we got slapped with THE blizzard!  Mes amis, the snow blew so hard that it completely wiped my au naturale makeup covered face clean.  Snow covered eyelashes and black mascara running everywhere...may look like a typical New Yorker, but not chic.  An extra day did allow for some more Broadway fun and shopping, of course!  A day late and many dollars short, we have arrived home, and in turn, back at the desk.  Sigh.

I cannot deny, it is good to be home!  The winter weather does not take well to me.  It's going to be awhile before I can see snow again.  In honor of that, are all things dark, warm, and cozy!



{images via Belle Maison and The Decorista}

No comments:

Post a Comment