Friday, February 18, 2011

Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves!

Yes ma'am!
To-die-for decor, books you can't put down, ferocious fashion.  This week I have been looking at the go-girls!  These sistahs have got me ready to kindle, redecorate, and buy a new wardrobe.  Always good to have a valid excuse inspiration for the last two.

Joanna Hillman's gorgie porgie wardrobe. Artfully displayed on The Coveteur




LA-based interior designer Emily Ruddo {of Armonia Decors} shows off on House of Turquoise.  Don't you want to move right in?




I never thought I would say it, but I am loving this historical fiction novel.  The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Anne Shaffer and Annie Barrows is...funny!  It's also a quick read.  Give it a try.  You will love it and feel especially scholarly reading it.

Don't forget to indulge while you're at it.  Go out and get it girlfriend.  Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. You may have absolutely know idea, but... Where is that dress from in the first picture?! I am totally infatuated with it! The jewelry is gorgeous too!

    Thanks! J
    anorganizedaffair.blogspot.com
    anorganizedaffair@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete