Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Salut Spring!

Finally the winter duldrums have started to pack their bags and make their way back North!  Spring has paid us a few visits and I have a feeling she will be moving in for good in the next few weeks.  Hallehlujah!  I am almost as allergic to cold weather as I am to excercise.

What better way to ring in Spring's arrival than to celebrate with friends, buy spring treats, or dust off the old get a new warm weather wardrobe?!  I did all three, of course!  The weekend was carefree and fancy-free- delicious meals, bellinis, dancing, scouting out new trends {ie: the illusive cross body satchel...I must be behind?}, and shopping for necessitites.  I'm ready for Spring with a new cloud-like bed and a few things to enjoy when I get out of it.  Hope you're praying for warm weather and all things pink!
xo



{images via A Gift Wrapped Life and Lonny}

No comments:

Post a Comment