Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hard Work and Hot Pink...

Finally!  It appears my hellish slave-drivesque work week has dwindled.  Slowly {but surely} I am transitioning back into my normal state of relaxation.  Phew.  No time to day dream and think about all things gorge makes for very dull days.  But, you know what they say:

 "Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else"

Could not be more true!  I would rather be lounging in these perfectly pink and turquoise rooms, featured on House of Turquoise a few weeks back {still catching up on my daily reads}.  Pops of pink in every corner...divine! 

Maybe with a few more weeks of the good old-fashioned 9 to 5, I will treat myself to something equally as gorgey. 

Hard work pays off!





{all images via House of Turquoise}

No comments:

Post a Comment