Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wed-delicious

I have been waiting to share this wedding since the big day itself, back in June.  I spent the whole evening drooling over all the details, putting the menu cards in my purse, and saying "Why didn't I think of that"!?  Rachel and Jeff's wedding was an absolute dream.  Gorge!  Everything sugar and spice, pinks and yellows, and the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen!  The most delicious pink lemonade and sweet tea vodka punch kept me wanting to refill my glass all night.  Fabulous! Not a stone was left unturned.  The glamorous bride even changed into brand new, pink Jack Rogers with her NEW monogram during the reception.  Sigh. 
The pictures are finally here and I am still swooning! 

Enjoy!










{Photographer: Adam Barnes Photography  Events: Fete Studio}

No comments:

Post a Comment