Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Apres Ski...

It's been a week back from my ski-cation.  I can safely say now {after trying the strange sport of skiing}, it is confirmed I am not a skier.  Phew.  Check that off the list.  After an embarrassing and dramatic collapse on the {bunny} slopes, I sent the skis and poles packing.  The rest of the trip shaped up exactly as it should have: massages, snow shoeing {much more civilized than skiing}, and lounging fireside.  Although a long shot from my usual getaways...quite enjoyable.

Now, thank the lord I was home in time to watch the Oscars.  Frankly, I am 90% interested in the red carpet and 10% interested in the cattiness of the actual awards.  Obviously, less is more this year, as a movie without talking won Best Picture {still unsure about this}.  But, keeping with the less is more trend... Gwyneth's amaze Tom Ford dress/cape.  It may not be widely known, but I fancy myself a die hard fan of the cape {note: NOT capelet}.  Gwennie girl took it home.  I was satisfied to spend the remainder of the red carpet and awards show doing my own nails...gross {sigh...bonuses were horrible this year}.



No comments:

Post a Comment