Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Real World Problems

Back to reality!  It's been a slow crawl back to the life of the living since my return from el Caribe.  No more sun, sand,  or surf.  Sigh.  Too bad, vacations can't last forever. 

Now, I usually don't like to discuss the troubles of the "real world", but my rehabilitation back into the working world has been made excessively more difficult over the last week.  This has been due {in most part}, to the horrible and cringe-worthy co-host of my daily morning habit, The Today Show.  I have really had it with Ann Curry.  She is {for lack of a more colorful word} the worst!  This weekend/week has been exceptionally bad.  From making snide whispered remarks during interviews, to touching Jessica Simpson's hair at a Super Bowl party...she must be stopped!  Her worst offense was a few months ago, when she kissed Adam Sandler’s hand after an interview.  That was the end for me.  I cannot forsake the Today Show, but Ann has got to go.  I think she is better suited for a life overseas as an international correspondent.  Leave the jokes and hand kissing to someone else.  Savannah, Natalie, Amy Robach, Lester? ANYONE {except Jenna Wolfe - who is arguably worse than Ann}. 

I took to the Today Show comments page today and let my feelings go viral.  Let's hope some lucky Today Show staffer/upcoming star takes my complaints to heart and gets the waves of change moving behind the anchor desk! 

If you too feel the need to air your frustrations about our beloved morning show, go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment