Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hibernation Stations

I am beginning to think that I was meant to hibernate during winter.  It really doesn't matter what I do...I am always tired during the cold months. 

I have tried it all: 
Drinking copious amounts of water - check
Sleeping at least 9 hours a night {literally} - check
Eating health{ier} - semi check
Yoga - check

It just doesn't matter!  Once the afternoon rolls around I am ready for a two hour nap and a warm meal.  I am really getting a better appreciation for bears and the like.  Fatten up for winter and just sleep through it.  I like the sound of that.

Fighting through another chilly day and propping my eyelids open...I can only wish I was napping in one of these nests.

Wake me up when it's summer!














{all images via House of Turquoise}

No comments:

Post a Comment